- Give students much latitude
- Goal is to take a funny photo (the on-camera size relationships are wildly different than the real-life relationships)
- Characters that are recreated should include very large and very small in size
- Look to science fiction, fantasy, monster, animated, or animal stories/movies for inspiration, if needed.
- A fun option is to include an action figure as one of the positioned characters in your photo.
- Keep in mind that the forced perspective illusion can break down if the images of the characters overlap in ways that won’t work with your setup. It’s best to choose images where the characters overlap minimally, if at all.
- When taking the final picture, the height of the camera may need to be modified. Sometimes the best angle is from the ground.
This is particularly useful for Lessons such as Recreate a Scene.
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.